Dec 14, 2009

My Life Is Average

It's this website I follow occasionally. Check it out. Here's a few anecdotes that made me laugh:

Today I was walking on campus when I heard a weird noise above my head. I looked up and saw a squirrel attempting to carry a full peanut butter and jelly sandwich up a tree. 20 minutes went by and a crowd had gathered.. the squirrel finally got it to the top when the wind blew and it fell out of the tree. The entire crowd screamed fail, while the squirrel buried its head in its hands. MLIA


Today, I walked in on my mother trying to teach my little sister how to forge her signature because my mom is "damn tired of you always asking me to sign all this crap for your school". MILA

A couple years ago, my mom got a concerned call from my little brother's teacher. Apparently when asked what he was thankful for, he responded that he was thankful for his "big woody". What his teacher didn't know was that he meant his large Toy Story action figure. MLIA


Now, go read it for yourself. mylifeisaverage.com

0 comments: